…with enhancements and important code corrections!
Thanks to user feedback, the DDI prototype has many new usability enhancements and code corrections.
New features introduced:
- Increased coverage to twice the number of biomedical data repositories
- Total number of datasets doubled
- Repositories mapped to DATS 2.1 metadata model
- Sorting on publication date of the dataset
- Visualization of results via timeline
- Usability enhancements based on user feedback and user interviews
User-reported issues resolved:
- Search capabilities expanded to include search by dataset IDs, PMIDs
- Compatibility with Google Chrome fixed
- Generate collections from search results
- Ability to view results in different formats
- Links to related datasets
- and Many More Features...!
DataMed is a work in progress and the bioCADDIE development team welcomes your feedback HERE.
Get involved in the bioCADDIE project and DataMed user studies!