STRIDES Initiative Partner Offerings
The STRIDES Initiative has partnerships with industry-leading commercial providers who offer favorable pricing on advanced cloud-based technology, training, and professional services. NIH expects to add more partners over time. Pricing on services and tools varies by partner and the service offered.
Some services and tools offered to STRIDES Initiative participants include:
- Training and certification on the use of cloud specifically for biomedical research activities
- Project-based professional consultations and technical support
- Support from cloud subject matter experts with a focus on biomedical applications
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions
- Custom reporting on data analytics, compute, and storage use
- Dedicated support staff and quick ticket response times
- Bi-weekly online meetings with the engineering staff
- Technical account management
To learn about each STRIDES Initiative partner’s STRIDES-specific offerings, visit the partner page on the STRIDES website.
This page last reviewed on August 27, 2021