Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Kick-off Meeting: Community Research Symposium
N3C is hosting an Open House to engage CTSA members, newcomers, and the wider translational research community.
The event will be kicked off with a 1-hour symposium, followed by a week of open Clinical Domain Team meetings to welcome new collaborators and help them launch their research questions.
Note: the Symposium will be hosted on the N3C Clinical Scenarios & Data Analytics subgroup meeting
Kick-off Event: Community Research Symposium: Jan 19th, 2021
- Opening remarks from N3C leadership
- N3C Tutorial: How to Get Involved
- PI/Clinician Testimonial: David Ellison, MD/OCTRI
- Flash talks from the Pregnancy and Diabetes & Obesity Domain Teams
- Demonstration of the N3C Data Enclave
When: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9am – 10am Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where: https://uw-phi.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwkduyhqzIjGtfDnKNPixsA_z5RnIhK1O2z (map)